Research Consultant – Full time – Porto
Date:25/03/2021 17 h 18 min
Xperts Council is a fast-growing and international young company that connects investment firms, global consulting firms, and corporates with high level professionals for industry phone sector consultations, senior advisory missions, and board member recruitment. We work alongside global clients such as most of the world’s most prestigious strategy consultancies and well-known investments funds.
With a senior management team who have long standing experience within the Expert Network space, we have taken what we’ve learnt and worked hard to build an expert network focussed on quality, retention, development and fulfilment.
The company, headquartered in Paris, has set-up its Operational Centre in the beautiful city of Porto (we call this the “core of the nuclear reactor”, where our multi-national team of consultants are now based under the responsibility of our COO).
Thanks to our exceptional team and the loyalty of our clients we did well in 2020: increasing our market share, and even getting new customers. We even exceeded our all-time business records on Q3 2020.
By 2025, we predict to have multiplied our turnover by 10 and so are looking for an equally ambitious Research Consultant to help us manage the core of the business: our talented team.
Your role will include:
· High level exposure to more industries than you could imagine based on our client demands and market activity (which can vary from the US drone and media space in the US through to luxury perfumes in Russia);
· Growing personal network of key, C-level decision makers across global industries while gaining connections within leading investment and consulting firms;
· Researching entire value chains and identifying the best expert(s) for our clients;
· Receiving, managing and delivering on client projects by understanding briefs and quickly providing relevant industry leaders;
· Responsibility and autonomy as you personally manage client requests from end to end;
· Experienced managers to train you in transferable commercial and soft business skills.
Who you will work with:
· Some of the world’s largest consulting firms
· Global investment funds (namely PE)
· International corporations in mining, FMCG, advertising etc.
What we expect of you:
· An undergraduate degree and/or masters in business, management or languages from a top-tier university.
· Eligibility to work in the EU;
· An advanced level of English (C1 minimum);
· A second language;
· Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships;
· Flexibility, tenacity and creative thinking;
· Results-driven and the ability to see the bigger picture.
What we offer:
· Opportunity to work closely with the Group’s Senior Management;
· Strong client relationship;
· International contacts with high-level decision makers on a daily basis;
· A competitive salary
|Niveau d’étude||Undergraduate, Masters|
|Niveau du poste||Young graduate|
|Autre, Recherche & Analyses, Services clientèle, Stratégie & Management|