Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
As Management Controller, you will be responsible for
- Support regular business analysis and allow monitoring of the operational and financial activity of Webhelp operations in Portugal.
- Business reviews for main clients
- Support the controlling tasks of Capex, Housing & Recruitment costs
- Support Senior Management Controller on the business/financial estimations processes (Budget and others)
- Internal audit of the most relevant processes/departments
- Monitorization of indirect wages costs evolution through a monthly report
- Support accounting team on the monthly closing process when needed
- Support the accounting team on statutory audit
- Ad-hoc analysis
We are looking for:
- Proficient English or Portuguese (C1/C2)
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration, Corporate Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years audit experience in a dynamic work environment
- Previous experience with management accounting is a plus;
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Delivery skills, problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Capacity to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Experience with Workday and Power BI is a plus;
- Critical reasoning skills;
- Good knowledge of accounting processes.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (7,23€ net per working day)
- Transportation allowance
- Performance-based bonus
- Private Health Insurance with a dental care plan
- Possibility of a permanent contract after 6 months
- Hybrid Work Model Culture
Life at our company:
- We are certified Great Place to Work for 4 years in a row (2019,2020,2021,2022)!
- Opportunities for career progression (95% of our promotions are internal) and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties, events, and much more!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Apply here https://bit.ly/3Exk8T9 or send an email to email@example.com