Viewer Experience Advisor - French Speakers
Date:06/02/2020 12 h 58 min
Are you passionate about entertainment?
Are you always on top of the latest series and movies?
Then join this new magical hub that is waiting for you at Webhelp.
Our Client is a multinational American company leader in the mass media and entertainment industry.
As a global brand, it brings to customers the world’s most beloved characters and timeless stories through best-in-class direct-to-consumer streaming video services.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for viewers and a critical brand ambassador. The right person for this role is enthusiastic at addressing our client’s customers’ needs aiming to provide an excellent service. If you are someone that you enjoy delivering world-class customer service, then this is your opportunity.
Your future project
· Assist viewers through phone and/or chat regarding different queries
· Provide account and application support to viewers namely with regards to software functionality
· Provide technical support and troubleshoot of system configurations and network settings
· Provide accurate and real-time responses to the viewer’s inquiries.
We are looking for
· Native or Proficient in French
· Fluency in English (B2)
· Passionate about entertainment and media enterprise
· Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy, team spirit and customer-oriented
· Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
· Have a positive and can-do attitude
· Previous experience in Customer Service is highly valued
· For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you
· Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project
· Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
· Performance bonus
· Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
· Relocation package - up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket.
· Opportunity to participate in numerous activities such as our special parade opening, annual awards, get-togethers and much more.
Life at our company
· Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
· Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
· We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
· New and modern offices located in Oeiras, Tagus Park (Lisbon).
|Level of study||1|
|Job level||Recém licenciado|